Wednesday, May 12, 2004

 

View from the Inside

Hello World! Like many of you, I've decided to throw my virtual hat into the blog-ring. Why? First off, I'm tried of having insights and conversations about Washington DC happenings only to see them pop up in the press a week later. My insights? On May 24, 2004 I celebrate my first 10 years living and working in the alien world of Washington politics. This town's been good to me. Starting from scratch I've worked my way up to be, among other things, a lobbyist for the largest business trade association in town, Chief of Staff for a Mid-Western Republican Congressman and I now work as an attorney/lobbyist on issues related to freedom of association. I mingle with the decisions makers and hear the back room gossip and rumors (some juicy, some mundane) that can all be shared now with you! Also, I've been inspired by some of my favorite blogs, AndrewSullivan.com and Janegalt.net to name a few. So, sit back and enjoy!

The Elephant.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives