Tuesday, June 22, 2004

 

Just when you thought it was safe to stereotype....

I was doing my late afternoon blog scan and can across a reference to the article below on Danieldrezner.com. Seems that the religious right, like any other ideological block, is not as monolithic as it would seem. I would love to get my hands on the white paper mentioned, but in the interim it gives me hope that even those with fervent religious beliefs have some common sense when it comes to politicians. Good for them, bad for Karl Rove.

Evangelicals warn against close party alignment

The National Association of Evangelicals is circulating a draft of a groundbreaking framework for political action that strongly endorses social and economic justice and warns against close alignment with any political party.



http://www.sunherald.com/mld/thesunherald/news/world/8973546.htm

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives