Wednesday, September 08, 2004

 

Elephant on the Move Update!

It Still Feels Like I'm House Sitting

Ok, so I just turned off the Real World and left the basement TV room, headed up to the den to start writing this. The new house is great. Its' much bigger than my old flat and has a big yard that I've enjoyed tinkering around in. I guess I'm feeling kind of grown up, living in this nice place and reaping the rewards for the long nights and days of law school. There is something to be said about living in a smaller downtown flat though, mostly that pretty much everything you need is within arms reach. Here it seems like everything I need is on a different floor. Poor me! It's not the house that's this issue it's the change of environment. It'll pass, but in the meantime it feels like I'm house sitting.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives