Thursday, October 21, 2004

 

The Emerging Tipping Point

The Scales Creak Toward Kerry

I don't know if it's hubris on my part or the fact I only got four hours of sleep last night, but I think today (at least in the Blogosphere) there is emerging a concensus that a tipping point in the presidential campaign is emerging. That Bush has strayed so far from credibilty on Iraq and core republican values that moderates have begun to defect en masse. Andrew Sullivan is reporting that Catholics are showing a shift away from Bush too. We shall see in the coming days if this attitude jumps from the Blogs to the MSM (Main Stream Media). I'm betting it will. A slow drift toward's Kerry seems to have begun.

Or maybe not, but at least the Riechstag's not burning yet.

Hope!




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives