Tuesday, October 19, 2004

 

Who'd Have Thunk!

Putin Supports Bush

As a child of the Cold War, I don't think I could imagine a leader of Russia supporting a particular candidate for the U.S. Presidency and having it be used by partisans in the U.S. as a reason to vote for that candidate. Brezhnev supports Carter!

But of course that's what's been the topic of many of the pro-bush blogs this week, including one of my favorites Electionprojection.com. Of course there's a huge difference in Russia now. Then they were a bunch of pink-0-commies, but now, they're tilting facist, so I guess it should be no suprise that they're supporting Bush. The only thing that suprises me is that the GOP seems to be so excited about it.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives