Tuesday, November 16, 2004

 

The Local News Is Sooo Lame

Everything is out to get me!

As bad as the network and cable news can be, is it just me or is local news a total joke. This morning I heard a radio ad for a story on how Cancer is Contagious. The promo said, "Fox has information even your doctor doesn't know." Uggh! Also, it is not news to do a story on a popular TV program like my local affiliate is doing with a local version of "The Biggest Loser."

Don't believe me?! Here's a story on the dangers of Linseed Oil...seriously.

HIDDEN HAZARDS!

REPORTER:" LET ME PAINT YOU A PICTURE. KEEP IN MIND, ONE OF THE MATERIALS A PAINTER USES IS LINSEED OIL. IT THINS AND SHAPES THE PAINT AND GIVES IT A GLOSSY SHEEN. BUT IF YOU DON'T HANDLE IT PROPERLY IT SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUSTS!

http://www.fox5dc.com/_ezpost/data/6757.shtml

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives