Monday, January 31, 2005

 

First They Came for the Smokers....

Lose weight or lose your job
Business owner who forced workers to quit smoking now wants them to get skinny, too.


While I complain a lot about the religious zealots who want to control my and others personal relationships, I've rarely talked about left wing initiatives that are equally irritating. The smoking/food police are a prime example.

I'm all for incentives to encourage employees to take better care of themselves, but this guy from Michigan seems to have taken it a bit too far. I mean, would you work for him? Is this the end of fried bolonga sandwiches?

http://money.cnn.com/2005/01/31/news/funny/quit_smoking.reut/index.htm

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives