Saturday, October 30, 2004

 

I think I've figured it out...

This OBL Thing is Iocane Power

Does anyone remember the Princess Bride? It's a great movie. This whole OBL thing is soo that scene where the evil genius villan does a battle of wits with the Black Pirate. Which cup to drink? Catch the clip. Doesn't it sound like CNN or Fox?


Text:


But it's so simple; all I have to do is divine from what I know of you....are you the sort of man who would put the poison in his own goblet or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I'm not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
You've made your decision then?

Not remotely! Because iocane comes from Australia, as everyone knows. And Australia is entirely peopled with criminals, and criminals are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me. So I can clearlyl not choose the wine in front of you.

Truly you have a dizzying intellect.

Wait till I get going! Where was I?

Australia.

Yes, Australia. And you must have suspected I would have known the powder's origin, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

You're just stalling now.

You'd like to think that, now wouldn't you?

http://www.daire.org/prbride

Comments:
He, He...it's just such a cute movie...I had to work it in somehow.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives