Thursday, October 28, 2004

 

More Moderates for Kerry

The Economist Endorsed Kerry

Wow, when I started this blog, it was out of frustration and my feeling that the Bush administraton had abandoned republican principles that were fundamental to the party's continued success. Increasingly people whose voices I respect are coming out in support of a change. Most recently, the Economist and Andrew Sullivan.

Here's their endorsements, which I might add probably come as close as possible to how I feel about the election.

Andrew Sullivan:
http://www.andrewsullivan.com/main_article.php?artnum=20041027

Economist, which comes out in hard copy today, hasn't updated thier webpage yet, I'll post a link when the article goes up.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives