Thursday, March 24, 2005

 

RIP Conservatism Part II:

Another well written arguement on why the GOP actions in the Schiavo case are contrary to conservative principles....and another alienated Republican....

How Far Will They Go To Kill Conservatism?

The other day, in a conversation with my father, I stated that I was really afraid how far the radicals in my party would go to make sure that Terri Schiavo remains a bed-bound vegetable for the next 40 years. I had predicted that they would convince/coerce someone in the law enforcement community to arrest and charge Michael Schiavo with abuse (or anything, really). They then could 'rescue'Terri, because allowing her to die would be 'destroying evidence... (more)


http://www.balloon-juice.com/archives/004859.html

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives