Tuesday, March 08, 2005

 

This is Journalism?

Another Hard Hitting Interview by Katie Couric

To be honest, the last time I remember watching the today show was the morning of September 11, 2001. I was getting ready for a job interview when the first plane hit the World Trade Center. That sad moment aside, my life has been much better since I've tuned out these morning chat fests. In my efforts to avoid real work today, I came across this little gem.

Katie Couric Interviewing Ryan Seacrest. And No, it does not get more inane than this...

Seacrest: I always want to bring Paula but Randy and Simon continue to shut her out. I don't know why. I go shopping with Paula on Sundays to make up for it. Thursday nights we get together and we gossip like a bunch of women.

Couric: Ex-squeeze me?

Seacrest: Ex-squeeze you. Like a bunch of … okay I shouldn't say that. We do gossip though like my mother gossips with her friends – that's more of what I mean. We get together on Thursday nights and we go to a restaurant and we talk about everything in our personal lives. If you could be a fly on the wall you would only know half of it by watching the show. There's a whole other show that happens off “Idol.�


Not quite on the scale of interrupting the Asain Tsunami to announce the Brad and Jennifer are divorcing, but shamelss none-the-less. Enjoy!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7127152/

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives