Monday, June 20, 2005

 

The New Moral Clarity: Update

Rule: Marriage is between and Man & Women for the purposes of rearing children

I'm glad I'm not Catholic. Don't get me wrong, I attended a Chatholic school and most of my family is Catholic. The layity of the church are good people, it's the dogmatic leadership that I find disappointing.

It seems that the Pope, emboldened by a successful ballot intiative in Italy, might take his anti invirto campaign global. Two million loving families have been able to enjoy the blessing of children thanks to science, but the church wants to stop it. How sad. Thus, leading to an update on the "New Moral Clarity" guidelines.

Exeption: When artificial means are needed to assist in conception, that's sinful.

Vatican may campaign abroad against IVF
http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/ns/news/story.jsp?id=2005062014110002356075&dt=20050620141100&w=RTR&coview=

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives