Monday, November 07, 2005

 

Movies I'm Dying to See

Next Stop..Narnia

Dude, I am way past the movie going demographic. I love movies, but mostly these days, I like watching them in my home theater (i.e. -the tv in my basement). But every now and then there is a movie that comes out that demands I see it in a theater (in DC we've got the glorious Uptown Theater). The upcoming release of the Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe is one of those movies. So dreamy... Can't wait for them to do The Magician's Nephew, and The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

Also, looking for suggestions for good DVD's I can pick up to watch on the flight to China.
Midgie suggested "House of Flying Daggers", and I still want to see Star Wars III, but need a few more suggestions for good dvd's to get.

Ideas welcome...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives