Tuesday, March 14, 2006

 

The Bar Exam

More Students Flunking It....

Instapundit links to an interesting article on the growing failure rate on state bar exams. As he would say...heh...

For the record, I worked full time as a Congressional Chief of Staff while studying for the bar exam and took no time off from work, save for the exam dates themselves. I actually think it helped me prepare as I did not have any time to be overwhelmed with the scope of information I could be tested on. I put in 20 hour days (five days a week..extra sleep on weekends) for about three months. I studied so hard I would hallucinate (which was quite cool)...and of course I passed on the first try....and then vowed never, ever to study that hard ever again. I've been doing my best to kill off my brain cells ever since!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives