Wednesday, April 26, 2006

 

I am a Non-Smoker

Yipee!

After a scary bout of not being able to breath during my vacation in Hawaii, in what the doctors were calling a 'possible asthma attack', the writing was pretty much on the wall for my seemingly beloved habit of smoking.

Of course, knowing one needs to quit and actually quiting are two different things. Midgie turned me on to this book, and I'm proud to report I've been smoke free for over a week now. No cravings, no nic fits, just a real sense of peace that I made the right decision. A great book if your thinking about quitting, or know someone who is.

Hurray for me! I'll keep you posted, but seriously, I don't think there is anything interesting to say...the 'worst' is over and it really wasn't bad at all.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives