Wednesday, January 10, 2007

 

Parka Man

I'm surprised

The first time I visited Santa Monica California I was sitting in a cafe (on 3rd street) chatting it up with a friend. A homeless man wandered by wearing only a large grey parka. My dining companion said "I wonder if he's wearing any....(eyes suddenly growing as wide as saucers)..underpants." (The answer was no).

Seems like Parka Guy may be a bit lonely.

Listening to the news I would have thought this. number would be higer. You know, with all the illegals taking jobs from Americans or shipping jobs off to India and such.

It is remarkable I think, that the homeless population is 0.2% of the total U.S. population. (Unless I'm doing the math wrong?)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives