Thursday, May 24, 2007

 

Degobah System?!


Star Wars


In the realm of things that make me feel old(ish), 30 years ago this weekend was the premier of Star Wars. It ran at the only theater in my town for the entire summer. My friend Tommy Murdah's dad owned the theater and I got to see it a couple of times in the owners suite just off the projection booth. Fun!


Of course I saw it like 8 times or something and would go one to spend untold hundreds of dollars on Star Wars Toys. And of course who could forget the Star Wars Holiday Special with Bea Arthur, Art Carney, and Jefferson Starship!


I'd love to watch it this weekend and would love to pick up the DVD set, but I think you can only get the 'updated' version...sigh...


Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives