Monday, January 28, 2008

 

Public Speaking


To 500 Attorneys....

Here's a view of the room I spoke to at my conference here in Las Vegas. A good group and a fun event. I got to review attendee evaluations as well. Nearly universally good reviews for my performance. Among my favorites:

"Elephant is a stud. This guy could read the phone book and keep my attention."

"It's a difficult task to my legislation and regulations interesting, but Elephant succeeds on all counts." 

Lest I get too cocky:

"This guy is a clueless @#$clown."

"Quick, someone call Dale Carnegie!"

And my favorite, "I've accepted the fact that I will never get these forty-five minutes of my life back." 

Thanks to all! 

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives