Tuesday, September 14, 2004

 

Elephant on the Move Update:

Good Fences make Great Neighbors

Well, Elephant's slowly settling in to the new digs and gradually it is starting to feel like home. Having a contractor replace the rusted out chain link fence in the back yard with a wooden privacy fence which of course requires a city permit. So, I've downloaded the permit, gotten my neighbors to sign off on it and now need to obtain a survey diagram of the yard so I can draw in where the fence goes. Ironically the survey diagram that came with my closing a few weeks ago states in large text, "Not to be used for fence permits". Alas! So today I'll spend my lunch hour at the permit office paying the fee to get a permit and now a survey map. The contract is coming in a week, any bets on how long the permits take?



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives