Thursday, October 28, 2004

 

Just Go Vote, Ok?

Elephant Won't Patronize You With an Endorsement Posting

I've been checking out a lot of my usual blog haunghts today and noticed quite a few of them have postings about who the blogger endorses. Spare me. You dear reader pretty much know wear I stand on the matter and I trust that you are smart enough to make up your own mind on this election, besides I know that in politics, your opinion matters as much as mine does. I just hope you go and vote.

Now you may note that I've been pretty critical of the President and have repeatedly said that I doubt I'll vote for him. Well that's true, but it's not a ringing endorsement for Kerry now is it? My goal and the point of Elephant on the Edge is just to share my frustrations with what I think has been a wasted GOP majority these last few years and hopefully make you smile every now and then.

So vote and vote often friends.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives