Tuesday, October 19, 2004

 

Survey of Electoral Vote Projections

Survey of Blogger Sites Produces The Elephant Electoral Average Index!

Yes, the Elephant jumps into the numbers game by throwing out a new voter projection figure. I've surveyed a list of electoral vote projection sites and averaged the projections to arrive at the Elephant's Electoral Average Index (EEAI). Like the professional pollsters, there's nothing scientific about my numbers either! Even better, since I'm averaging a bunch of other people's formulas, I'm probably compounding some errors too! Of course that wouldn't stop the hacks in the MSM, so why should it stop me?

I'll be updating this figure every other day this week!

This Week's EEAI: Electoral Votes

Kerry: 278 Bush: 260

(I'll post a listing of the sources for the projections later).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives