Monday, February 21, 2005

 

I Think I'm Alergic To My House

Call Me Weezey

Ok, it's been an interesting week or so. Last week I woke up in the middle of the night weezing. Although I've never experienced asthma, I think this came pretty close. Anyway, after visiting the doctor twice, I've gotten an inhaler to get me through the short term until I can find out what's irritating my lungs...pet dander? mold spores? dust mites?....

Strangley enough, I'm pretty much fine when I leave the house, only to get progressively worse the more time I spend at home. Very frustrating and odd to be considering staying an extra hour or so at work. Oh well.

So, if you've noticed that I've been slacking off a bit on the blog, your right...appologies. I have a lot of travel this week, so we'll see if the weezing continues to stop when I'm out of the house. Besides, what an experience it will be to blog from New Orleans (Feb 25th to March 1) while all doped up on Benadryl and Albuterol and dealing with nicotine withdrawl....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives