Wednesday, April 13, 2005

 

Sad Morning

Porch Cat Hit By A Car

One of the nice things about my new neighborhood is that I have a mother/daughter cat combo that live under my porch and move between my and my neighbors house. Mom and Tigger (feral, but both 'fixed') pay the neighbors and me back for feeding them and providing them with shelter by leaving the occasional mouse or bird in front of our doors.

Sadly, last night, little tigger was apparently hit by a car. Nothing messy, but her little body was resting along the curb. Worse yet, Mother was sitting by her side, alive, but visibly disturbed. Just this weekend the two were wrestling on the front lawn. Part of life, I know, but still very sad. The neighbor isn't taking it well; she's sitting on her porch crying.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives