Wednesday, April 20, 2005

 

You Can be the President...

I'll be the Pope!

Words from one of my favorite Prince songs...but that's beside the point. Since everyone else is giving their two cents (or shekels) about the new Pope, I guess a short blog on this is compulsory or something. Pope Benedict XVI....I don't have much to say. I'm not shocked at the choice, I mean, your talking about an institution that took 400 some years to apologize to Galileo for Pete's sake. Frankly I don't know enough about this man to comment appropriately, I'm just disappointed he didn't go with a more modern pope name, like Pope Chandler or perhaps Pope <+O, or even Pope XJ7.20....

More on this next week. I know many of my Catholic friends and family are a bit nervous though....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives