Wednesday, May 11, 2005

 

Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid

Read This Week's Harpers!

All I can say is that I had the misfortune of reading two articles in this week's Harper's Magazine that scared the bejebers out of me. Under the heading of "Soldier's for Christ" the magazine features two articles on the growing clout, and goals of the far radical religious right. There goal, nothing less than establishing a "Christian" version of Saudi Arabia right here in the U.S.A. There are organized, saavy, and already winning important battles. Key to their success, (dare I say..like the Nazi's?) is first targeting groups like homosexuals. After wetting the political appetites with anti-gay marriage ballot initiatives, they'll move on to the rest of us.

Want to know why Senator Frist won't back down on the filibuster issue? It's because it is part of the stratedgy of these folks to take control of the courts. Read these articles, and you'll understand.

(I'm looking for a website where they are freely available...I'll keep you posted.)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives