Tuesday, June 14, 2005

 

Remember: They Are After All of Us

Reader Email:

I just got an email from a loyal reader with a good point I thought I'd share with you. It was a quote from the Village Voice (A paper I don't read...but my secret shame is that I can't read!) Anyway, I think it speaks for itself...

"Last week the pope condemned divorce, masturbation, birth control, in vitro fertilization, living together before marriage, and same-sex marriage. According to Bennie, all of the above add up to "anarchic freedom." The headlines the next day? "Pope Condemns Gay Marriage as 'Anarchy.' " The headlines should have read something like this: "Pope Condemns Majority of American Heterosexuals for private Sexual Conduct, Also Gay Marriage."

Again, blasting the gays is just marketing. The Christainists (as opposed to us normal, sinful Christains) want to regulate all aspects of human sexuality. They may be focused on 'the gays' but they're goal is much bigger...no premarital sex, birthcontrol, invitro, recreational sex, etc.

You've been warned.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives