Wednesday, August 03, 2005

 

Catalogue Hell: Update


Skymall: King of Katalogue Kitsch

Hey! I'm headed to Chicago tomorrow! Yeah! I love Chicago. Anyway, it will give me time to engage in on of my flying rituals (especially fun when traveling with a companion). To pass the time on a crowded flight, I pull out the skymall catalogue and circle one item on each page that I'd buy, if someone had a gun to my head. One rule, if any item on any page is red, white and blue, you must buy that item.

Anyway, here's my dream item of the day. Great not only for flying, but also faking injuries after a rear end collision. Introducing: The Komfort Kollar



http://skymall.com/webapp/skystore?process=prodDisplay&action=productGrouped&pid=69671662&catId=10650

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives