Wednesday, August 03, 2005

 

Oh No!

Is the end near for Northwest Airlines?

I'm not a huge fan of Northwest Airlines, but since my extended family all live in the Midwest, it's usually the most convenient carrier to take home. Also, with my trip to Asia coming up (mega miles!) I decided to try to consolidate all my business travel on NWA. In fact, I'll soon be a gold elite flyer on Northwest, with all the attendent perks. But alas, it appears that NW mechanics may strike, and from this report, the flight attendents my join in. Just my luck.
If I have to cancel my China trip, my already jauncided view of unions will surely plunge further.

NWA flight attendants ask FAA to examine plan for replacements
http://www.usatoday.com/travel/news/2005-08-02-northwest-strike-plan_x.htm

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives