Wednesday, August 03, 2005

 

European Discount Carriers

London to Warsaw for $50 (return)?!

I was reading an interesting article in Business 2.0 yesterday about the Easy Company. The run Easyjet, Easycruise and a chain of internet Cafes. (It was at one of their cafes on High Street, in London where I checked the results of my bar exam in 2000, I passed!). Anyway, I want European style discount carriers in the U.S. Looking on the Easyjet sight yesterday, a trip from London to Warsaw or Krakow, Poland would be something like $50 round trip...less if it was mid-week travel. Why don't we have that kind of deep discounts here?

http://easyjet.com/en/book/index.asp

Has anyone used easyjet or Ryanair or any of the Eurpean discounters? How was it?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives