Saturday, December 31, 2005

 

Reflecting on 2005

Travel

One thing I like about my job, is that I get to travel around the country. I'm not a road warrior as I don't work on projects in different cities and I don't fly twice a week. But I do get out on the road about once a month to give speeches here and there. Looking over my day planner, here's the cities I visited this year.

Boston
Managua-Granada-Leon, Nicaragua (Vacation)
New Orleans
LA
Seattle
Las Vegas
Nashville
Atlanta
Detroit
Chicago
Rochester, NY
Des Moines, IA
Chicago (again!)
Madison, WI
San Antonio, TX
Boca Raton, FL
Beijing-Xi'an-Shanghai, China (Vacation)

New Orleans was certainly the most fortuitous trip as who could have imagined that by September, the city would be no more. Shanghai is the city I'd most like to return to and Leon, Nicaragua is the city I'd least like to return to (although I'd go back to Nicaragua)....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives