Monday, May 08, 2006

 

Grassroots Television


You Tube and the Future...

Yesterday I was working on a DVD presentation on my iBook. The software is pretty basic, but there were certainly a lot of professional level features that I found quite surprising and inspiring. In fact, a while later I was talking with Donkey about how long it would be before we saw the rise of Grassroots programming, where enterprising techies developed, edited and distributed their own 'tv' shows. Then today on BoingBoing I read this...(Monday, May 8th, 1st article)

Seems like we are already there, so my follow up question is how long until a show like this breaks through to the public at large?

Looking at what's on TV now, probably not all that long.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives