Tuesday, May 02, 2006

 

Happy, Happy - Joy, Joy


Two Awesome, Smoke-Free Weeks!

I almost forgot to celebrate today. It's officially been two full weeks since I became a non-smoker. The scary part is, as I mentioned, I almost forgot it's been two weeks...things are going that well. In fact, I haven't felt this good in a long time...

Seriously, if I can do this anyone can...If you're thinking of quiting, go pick up a copy of The Easy Way to Quit Smoking by Allen Carr. Midgie reccomended it to me (She's going on five weeks as a nonsmoker) and I in turn have recommeded it to Donkey who's almost done with it.

Again, a really great experience and not at all a grit-your-teeth-so-happy-to-be-ironing-Stimpy's-socks type thing.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives