Wednesday, August 09, 2006

 

2nd Time Around


Hi, Hawaii...

A little jet lagged from my flight back yesterday, but I survived my second trip to Hawaii with no apparent ill effects (except a sunburn).

The ABA Conference was adequate, if only to get my CLE requirement done for the next couple of years. The meeting itself was poorly organized and I actually had to sit on the floor in several seminars as they ran out of chairs.

I also had the chance to meet and visit with an actual bearded lady. (I kid you not, this woman had more facial hair than K-fed). I had no idea what was up with that, but I tried not to stare (moley, moley, moley!) and instead focused my gaze on her unibrow.

After cramming in about 26 hours of CLE, I didn't have much time for the beach...but did manage to rent an umbrella and chaise on Wiakiki for the afternoon before my flight. (Thus, a cell phone photo of my actual feet at the beach).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives