Friday, October 06, 2006

 

Am I Back?

Perhaps...

Things are very salacious here in DC aren't they?! I can't believe I missed all the craziness. First Bush reveals that he lied about those secret prisons and extraordinary renditions, then he continues to use signing statements to overide Congress, and then John (sell out) McCain of all people helps enable his "creative interrogation' techniques. Then we get this Foley thing. Sad.

The funniest thing is that I cut out the blogging as I'm working on several big personal projects like retirment planning, estate planning and career stuff. I thought it would save some time. It does, but I have no outlet for my random thoughts and musings. Even if no one reads this, it is a nice exercise to attempt to put my thoughts into coherent-ish blurbs.

September was great by the way. I hosted a successful and fun cocktail party for about 30 guests (even hired some staff to help out). Then last week I jetted off to Paris so officially ring in my 37 year on this T-shirt producing planet called Earth. Paris rocked, I'll try to get some pictures up next week.

I'm heading into October busy as all get out. Business travel for most of the month - NY, Austin, Vancouver, Palm Beach, Tampa, Phoenix, and LA. I'm tired already. Was going to take extra time in Vancouver with Donkey and Midge, but had to pull back due to the fact that in addition to this travel, I'm under deadline for a book, a white paper and a monograph. I guess I'll be doing a lot of writing on planes of the next couple of weeks.

Either way, I'm feeling sort of bloggy...so stop by, there may be some new things happening.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives