Monday, September 26, 2005

 

Gas Prices

I Don't Know How You All Do It...

I know gas prices have come down a little bit since the post Katrina spike. But I had a rude awakening yesterday when I merely needed to fill my rental car tank with about 1/4 of gas before returning it at the airport. 1/4 tank=$15.00?! and this was at prices less than is the norm in DC. So this week, as I sit in delays on the subway, I'll thank my lucky stars that I live in a city where I can commute by mass transit. I don't know how the rest of you all are coping with these gas prices, but knowing that 95% or so of the workforce doesn't have the mass transit options we have here in DC (If you work downtown that is), I can imagine it blows....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives