Monday, September 05, 2005

 

The Shed Project


Phase One, Mostly Done

Well, as I mentioned earlier, I'm trying to construct a garden shed before winter sets in. I began work this weekend by digging the holes for the foundation posts and getting the floor joists in place. So far everything is level and plumb(-ish). A few more floor joists, then the floor and then the walls...can only work on weekends, so it will be three weeks or so to finish, but here's what was done this weekend.

On a side note, when I was digging one of the post holes, I found a small perfume bottle, looks kind of old. Donkey who was working with me found an old piece of a chandelier.

It doesn't look like much yet, but it will.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives