Wednesday, November 09, 2005

 

Hello Dali!

Spokane Trip Cancelled

My trip to Spokane this weekend was cancelled, leaving me with mixed emotions. First I'm happy I don't have to give a two hour seminar, but yet I'm bummed because it was a transcontinental flight (with 50% bonus miles!) and free business class upgrades. Oh well, I need the time at home anyway...

But better news, my consolation prize?! Donkey has an extra ticket to go see the Dali Lama this weekend at the MCI Center. I'm no swooney Richard Gere type when it comes to the Dali Lama, but Buhdism is intriguing and it should be interesting to see what exactly the Dali lama will do in an arena...(I keep thinking "Big Production Numbers")...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives