Tuesday, January 10, 2006

 

Bored, Bored, Bored, Bored



I am bored...

Seems that lately even my favorite blogs, right or left are getting all whinny with this or that. Listened to the Alito hearings at work today and I found it moderately enjoyable. But the bottom line is that I've pretty much written off the current administration and the current congress as far as my personal aspirations of a limited government that is fiscally prudent and errs on the side of liberty. That's not what we've got...

I've been focused on capital projects for 2006 at the elephant home. Thinking about commissioning a landscape architect to help me create a 'vision' for my back yard. I'm thinking of the summer (I don't have to worry about heat that way!) and my love of 1) being outside and 2) using my grill. So there's that. I also have a dreamy finished attic space that I want to turn into something usable...a reading lounge, x-box area perhaps...who knows. I briefly toyed with the idea of upgrading to an HDTV in the media room, but there's nothing on TV to justify it. So that just leaves me with writing lame-o self absorbed hooey. Sigh.

And I have to wait until Friday to find out what happens to that deliciously evil Admiral Cain on BSG...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives