Tuesday, January 24, 2006

 

iPod Shame Index

A Look Ahead.

No shame index per se today, but rather a look ahead at songs likely to appear on the list in the near future. First, while in LA, Midgie and I caught the last 1/2 hour of Footloose on cable. Two words - "Almost Paradise!" (Heart's Ann Wilson and Loverboy's Mike? Reno). Then on while driving over to LDM's house (to play Guitar Hero!), we caught Stevie Nicks and Tom Petty's "Stop Dragin' My Heart Around" (Which always reminds me of another great Nick's duet - Leather and Lace)... So, I'll grab those off of iTunes sometime this week.

Also, happy to report that the video iPod I got for the holidays is a great thing to have along on long flights. Using this, I'm able to download TV shows I own from DVD, or even movies. So, I caught Star Wars, some episodes of Arrested Development. Nice.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives