Tuesday, April 03, 2007

 

All Systems Go!

Wow!

I can't believe I haven't posted anything since February. But perhaps that's because I've been knee deep in wrestling with all the new and positive developments here in DC.

Unfortunately those developments aren't political. DC is still the same old swamp that it has been for close to eight years. It boggles my mind that the GOP can impeach Clinton for perjury and turns a blind eye to a host of actionable constitutional mischief by Bush and his cronies. But that too shall pass.

Perhaps part of why I haven't been on the blog bandwagon for a while is that I'm just too tired of all the dogma on the left and right. I've been trying to focus on what I have in common with others rather than what divides us. My positive approach seems to be paying some Karmic dividends as must of the corners of my life seem to be firing on all cylinders. My new job is amazingly challenging and fun (I may even get to go on a delegation to China!). My personal life and friends are enriching (and challenging too!)

What a nice salve after 2006 which seemed to be a year of change for me and many of my friends and colleagues. But we all seem to have found new direction in 2007

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives