Monday, April 09, 2007

 

Good Friday on Capitol Hill

More GOP than Dems

On Friday, I had to make a quick run to the House and Senate Offices to drop off some information for some key members. No appointments, rather the "Pop In" to leave some information to counter some particularly interesting critics of my industry. Anyway, while I was up there I noticed something I found interesting.
There appeared to be more GOP offices open than Democratic ones.

Just sort of odd that the party the claims to be the party of traditional Judeo-Christian values would force their employees to work on the most somber day of the Christian calendar. Anyway, nothing scientific, but something that struck me as odd.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives