Wednesday, September 15, 2004

 

A Retreat from the World

The Sims - 2

I've always been a big fan of Will Wright computer games. I can still get lost for hours (usually while stuck in an airport) playing Sim City 4 or the Sims. The best part of both games is that they are non-linear and have no real goal or endpoint but rather focus on a constant evolution and growth of either a city or a person. Fun, fun, fun (in a nerdy way I guess).

But with the news focused on the bad events in Iraq, the joke of a presidential election and now with Marion "The B*tch Set Me Up" Barry back in office, I think I may retreat into a make believe world for a while.

Play a larger game of artificial life in the new 'Sims 2'

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/products/games/2004-09-14-sims2_x.htm

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives