Tuesday, December 28, 2004

 

Elephant's Best and Worst of 2005

Best Campaign Moments:

Funny, I can't think of anything other than..."It's over, let's move on."

Worst Campaign Moment:

George Bush: Bush camp rolls out the big guns attacking Kerry's War service, it'd be briliant if we hadn't seen them do the same thing to McCain in 2000.

John Kerry: "I voted for the $86 Billion before I voted against it."

Tom Coburn: (Oklahoma's Newest Senator) "Lesbianism is so rampant in some of the schools in southeast Oklahoma that they'll only let one girl go to the bathroom. Now think about it. Think about that issue. "(Oh, we've thought about it Tom....mmmm tickle fights.....)

Favorite Album: Queen Latifa, The Dana Owens Album, Ok, I'm showing my age here, But the queen of hip-hop showed the scope of her talents by putting out an album of jazzy standards. For me it was as surprising and enjoyable as 2003's Outkast's "Speakerbox" album.

Worst Music Moment: Gee, it's so hard to pick here too. Ashley Simpson on SNL was a good one, but more striking was the total meltdown of Courtney Love whose next album should be titled, "Courtney Love: A Series of Unfortunate Events".

Movies I Liked: Hero, Team America, Big Fish

Movies I need to see: Napolean Dynamite, Sideways, Sponge Bob

Food Favorites in 2004: Rice (14th Street), Le Paradou (Indiana Ave.)





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives