Wednesday, September 28, 2005

 

No Satisfaction

30 Minutes on Hold, No Answers

Ok, just got off of the phone where I've been holding with Apple support for more than 1/2 an hour. Seems I'm not the only one with problems right now. No answers yet, but I'm committed to find some. I jotted off this email to customer support.

Dear Apple Support,

In 2003 I purchased an 10GB, touch pad model of your iPod. I use it daily. In fact, I was so pleased with it, I switched my home computer from a windows machine to an I-book G-4. I even convince close friends to make the switch. Today I downloaded iTunes 5.0 and discovered that all my music I have purchased through iTunes will no longer sync with my iPod. A close friend of mine said that Apple customer support told him that the only solution to this problem is to "purchase a new iPod." Is this true? It seems odd that a perfectly good, two year old product has now been rendered obsolete by a software download, especially a software download that did not contain any warning or disclaimer that this would be the end result.

I'm currently on hold with Apple support and it has been over twenty minutes. Could you please respond to the feedback?

Concerned

Elephant



AND ONCE AGAIN PEOPLE, DO NOT DOWNLOAD ITUNES 5.0 YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives