Monday, October 10, 2005

 

Happy Columbus Day!


DC is sleepy, and so am I...

Well, most folk in DC aren't at work today due to the Columbus Day Holiday. But I am, we don't get today off, we exchanged it for the day after Thanksgiving...Of course that will be nice the day after Thanksgiving, but it kind of sucks today.

I spent the weekend flying out to San Antonio to give a speech. Storms on the East Coast delayed my flight and it took a full 14 hours to get there...(Originally, it was about 4 1/2 hours with a connection). Funny thing about that is I missed the social aspects of the meeting, but was still able to arrive for the work part and my 2, 1 hour speeches. Just once, it'd be nice if that worked the other way...miss the speeches and arrive for the five course dinner. Alas.

Good trip though, Northwest came through and I was upgraded on all segments of my flight...oh so nice.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives