Thursday, October 14, 2004

 

The Media

I don't care about Ken Melman or Shirley Jones...err Mary Beth Cahill

Why does the news media devote any of the after debate time to the spin doctors from the campaign? I mean they write thier talking points weeks in advance and we all know what they are going to say. Almost every network last night cut to Mary Beth Cahill and Ken Melman...neither added any analysis to the debate.

Flipping between Fox, CNN and MSNBC, I think CNN gets the award for trying the hardest. They had a panel of undecided voters in Ohio (who broked for Kerry by 10 to 7 with 10 undecideds) and they were also the only network I saw that didn't have an all old-white male pundit pannel after the debate.

Finally, has anyone seen Mary Beth Cahill and Shirley Jones in the same room? I think they may be the same person.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives