Friday, February 25, 2005

 

Funny or Creepy?

Sean Hannity Expands His Growing Empire

Hey, let me be the first to say that I love listening to deep thinking conservative thinkers, liberals too. But Sean Hannity has always impressed me as 1) Not a deep thinker and 2) a hack.
In fact, it seems his major line of thought is delivered to him in daily doeses from the RNC in the form of talking points memos. (I used to help create these...so I know what they sound like...)

Anyway, I guess Mr. Hannity is not content with a radio show and his nightly program on Fox. It seems, he's opened up his site as a dating service to conservative singles. I can't tell if this is funny or creepy...probably a little of both. No word yet on any mass weddings or such.

Enjoy!

http://www.hannity.com/gallery/Hannidate2005?page=1

Oh yes, a notice how many of these 'conservatives' are either single mothers or divorced....family values indeed.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives