Friday, September 30, 2005

 

Debuggin iTunes 5.0.1

Here's the Answer

Okay, I'm a total sucker for having to pay Apple support $50 to get the answer to this rather than look it up in on web support, but hey, I'm a busy guy. Also, it's kind of crappy that Apple releases a buggy version of iTunes and then I have to pay $50 to make it work right...oh well, perhaps some of you out there can benefit from my largesse.

After loading iTunes 5.0.1 I kept getting an error message that none of my purchased music was able to be transferred to my ipod because the iPod software was too old..even though it had just updated. So, the key to fixing this seems to be to restore your iPod and reload all your music.

That's it, simple and easy task....and better yet it works.

Whew!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives