Monday, October 17, 2005

 

If I had a million dollars...

Or perhaps....$340 Million Dollars!

Ohhhhh! I'm so divided about the lottery. It is after all essentially a tax on the poor, but hey, when the jackpot gets to be $340 million, sign me up. Yes, my chances of winning are only slightly better if I actually buy a ticket (and I have a feeling if I won, it'd be like Hurley on Lost), but what the heck. I'll pay my dollar and dream of winning. First things first, I'd buy a deluxe apartment in Paris, A villa in St. Barts, and go to TGI Fridays and buy the wild and mild sampler platters. Oh yes, and I'd go into my final staff meeting and say, "You all are a bunch of bastard people, that's what you are, bastard people."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives