Monday, November 14, 2005

 

Countdown to Vacation

7 Days...

Yes, I am giddy and a bit nervous about finding time to get ready for my vacation which begins next Monday. By this time next week, I'll be sitting in Detroit waiting to board a 747 for my flight to China. To say I am excited is an understatement. Hiking the great wall, wandering around the Forbidden City, bargaining with vendors in the markets....Hurray.

Unfortunately, I also have a meeting with my board of directors later this week...Th,Fri,Sat...to be exact. So It's a flurry of activity, a quick trip to Boca Raton, then return for a day and head off.

Of course leave it to the GOP to spoil things for me. This week, both the Governator and W will be visiting China. (Separately, thank goodness). Never the less, one can only imagine the potential for faux pas....

Anyway, I'm out of the loop from Wednesday of this week until December 2....There is the potential for some postings while in China, but we shall see...no promises... But a big travelogue summary upon my return.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives